Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Take Advantage of Barrett Events


Barrett is fabulous because we get so many opportunities to have fun. Recently, Barrett offered a cattle drive. Students paid $20 and got to ride horses for two hours as well as eat a fireside dinner in the middle of the desert. I had never ridden a horse before and one of my friends told me I should go. I had a great time riding my horse Copper. It was the most relaxing experience and I got to be a part of it for super cheap. I went with other Barrett students from all of ASU's campuses and also met some great people.

At the beginning of the year, Btown residents got the chance to celebrate the start of a new semester Jumpstreet. We had the opportunity to bounce around on the trampolines and do fancy tricks. It was super fun and a great way to catch up with friends and relax.

My main point is that in Barrett we are more than boring studious teens. We get to have way more fun than others because Barrett gives us the chance to go to interesting events like Jumpstreet or the Cattle Drive. Most of these things are completely free! You want to participate in these things because everyone else does and you end up making great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment